- Admission to the festival is $6.00 for adults and $4.00 for students on Friday; $8.00 for adults and $5.00 for students on Saturday and Sunday. Performers get in free on the day of performance and preschoolers are free.
- Everyone attending the Brimstone Head Folk Festival may do so at their own risk. The Fogo Island Folk Alliance is not responsible for injury, lost or stolen items. No liability is assumed by park owners, managers, organizers, committee members, promoters, sponsors and others involved or associated with the festival.
- Pets are permitted on the field of the festival site however, owners are responsible for their pets and must be leashed at all times. Please be courteous to others and clean up after your pets!
- Debit cards and credit cards are not accepted. Payment for admission to the festival is accepted by cash only. Please note that there are no cash machines (ATMs) located on festival grounds.
- There are designated areas for accessible parking for those who have a valid mobility impaired parking permit. Limited performer parking spaces are also available for those who are scheduled to perform on that day.
- All sales are final. The festival will take place in rain or shine unless otherwise directed. No refunds are available.
- The use of bicycles and skateboards on festival grounds is not permitted. Please keep in mind there are no bicycle racks available at the Brimstone Head Folk Festival.
- There is limited seating available at the festival. It would be advisable to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on.
Parking is available on the right side of the Sargent’s road heading towards the festival site. Please refrain from blocking any driveways or fire hydrants. Under no circumstance will double parking in both directions be permitted. In the event that parking spaces are completely full leading up to Sargent’s road and back cove, vehicles will be parked south bound on the main road from the intersection.
The Fogo Island Folk Alliance would ask that visitors keep in mind that parking is limited, so share a ride with friends and family or walk when possible! Taxi service is also available throughout the island.
REGULATIONS & POLICIES
Wristbands are required for entry into festival grounds. Any tampering or removal of wristbands will result in being removed from the festival. The Fogo Island Folk Alliance is not responsible for lost or damaged wristbands.
The Brimstone Head Folk Festival has a zero-tolerance policy on drugs. Under no circumstance should illegal drugs be brought into the festival or used on festival grounds.
The Fogo Island Folk Alliance and security may refuse and deny entry and access to the Brimstone Head Folk Festival. Any suspicion of a prohibited offence or law being violated will result in removal from the event.
Alcoholic beverages may only be purchased within the beer tent. Drinks may not be brought in or out of the beer tent under any circumstance.
No weapons or sharp objects are permitted or any other object that compromises the safety and well being of festival attendees. If necessary, the festival organizers reserve the right to contact authorities.